Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiem Eternum Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hyrcyne
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: Mythic ToV

Hello guys,

I was curious if any of you might be interested in doing Mythic Trial of Valor. The reasons to do this raid would be to obtain the title/achievement The Chosen. Heard you might not be able to it when Battle for Azeroth is released, so it might be a fun thing to do. It’s like the Immortal title (from Naxx I think), where you have to kill all the bosses without dying, but this one is personal so even if someone in the raid dies, there’s still a chance for you to get this achievement. Also, hunters and rogues can feign death and vanish if the raid wipes and still get the achievement, as long as they don’t die and manage to kill the last boss. Also, for collectionners like me, you get the ToV Mythic transmog set for killing the last boss + something like 40 achievement points in total, for the three Mythic kills + the Chosen achiev., and of course the title.

Would anyone be interested in doing that? :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiem Eternum Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: